The more I live - the more I learn. The more I learn - the more I realize the less I know. Each step I take - Each page I turn - Each mile I travel only means the more I have to go.

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Make Just One Person Happy

Today was a slow day what with it being the last day of my baby sister's visit & the day before we start back to work. But there was still time to brighten someone's day.

While on a quick trip to the mall, I stopped for a cup of coffee and could tell my sisters really wanted one too but hadn't brought any extra money. Sometimes brightening someone else's day is as simple as a cup of coffee they don't expect. Both were so grateful & thanked me over and over.



Today's challenge: brighten someone's day. Make just one person happy as Jimmy Durante said. It doesn't cost much, but the reward you get back is priceless.

What did you do today?

#ABetter2016 #ABetterMe #WhatDidYouDoToday


No comments:

Post a Comment