The more I live - the more I learn. The more I learn - the more I realize the less I know. Each step I take - Each page I turn - Each mile I travel only means the more I have to go.

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

A New Recipe to Tickle the Tastebuds

Found a new vegetarian dinner recipe on Pinterest that appealed to my ethnic, tasty, & vegetarian side! I've shared the recipe on my food blog: "Chronicles of a Wannabe Foodie." Check it out here: http://chroniclesofawannabefoodie.blogspot.com/

Today's challenge: spice up your menu, be it literally (this dish had a little kick to it!) or just giving a new recipe a try (or maybe an old recipe you gave up on or failed at before - redemption!) Nothing says "A Better 2016" than totally conquering a recipe that vanquished you in the past! So go on: give that intimidating recipe a try - you might be pleasantly surprised by the outcome!


Let me know what you think of it! What did you do today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment